Terms and Conditions
1. These terms were last updated on June 26th 2014. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms for future reference.
2. These terms apply to all use made of this website. Please read them carefully and make sure that you understand them before you use this website. These terms do not affect your legal rights. If you do not agree to these terms please refrain from using our website.
3. We may change these terms at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the website (see date above).
4. Whilst reasonable care is taken to prevent computer viruses and other damaging software such as viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, malicious code, etc being transmitted via the pages and files distributed through this website, as with all use of the internet, users should ensure that they have their own online security and virus protection before using this website. Similarly users must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Users must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. Users must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
5. The information provided by this website and in any files distributed by this website is provided on the basis that it is general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We do not warrant that the information on this website is accurate or complete or that we have checked it. Any of the material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Before acting on any information contained in our website you should obtain appropriate advice from professional advisors.
6. ©2014 Show Me I.D. This website and its contents are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights including, without limitation, database rights and trade marks. All such rights are reserved. You may download, save and print extracts from this website for your personal use only, which excludes business use. You must not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the whole or any part of this website available, on any media to any other party or on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own. The technology and products set out in this website may be subject to patents or copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by us or third parties. This clause does not permit you to copy those.
7. Show Me I.D does not screen or edit any materials provided by third parties and we shall have no liability in respect of such materials. In particular any material you upload to this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of this website.
8. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice or reason. Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. This website is for personal use only. If you use any of the services on this website for business use (other than any downloads provided free of charge), we may charge you.
11. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
12. We may withdraw services featured on this website at any time and without giving you prior notice.
13. We do not exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents in relation to this website or for our fraud or our fraudulent misrepresentation and nothing in this clause 13 shall operate to exclude, restrict or limit this liability or for any liability which we are not permitted to exclude by law. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. We will not in any event be liable for: (a) any economic loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profit, data, anticipated savings, revenue, business, contract, goodwill, or other financial loss); or (b) any indirect or consequential loss or damage which may arise in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it. Each provision of this clause operates separately. If any part is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or other competent body the other parts of this clause shall continue to apply.
14. We do not accept amendments to these terms.
15. If, at any time, we do not require you to comply with any part of these terms, this will not prevent us from doing so in the future.
16. If any part of these terms is disallowed or held to be ineffective by any court or other competent body, the rest of these terms shall not be affected.
17. These terms and all transactions relating to this website are governed by the laws of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
18. If you have any questions and comments about these terms or this website, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send e-mails via the questions/comments form found on the Contact page of this site.
19. This website is owned by JTI Ireland Limited (registered number 378922) a company incorporated in Ireland whose registered office is at 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24